Thai SEC orders Zipmex to suspend digital asset trading and brokerage services

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-19 17:01:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Please note that our privacy policy, terms of use, cookies, and do not sell my personal information has been updated . CoinDesk, the leader in news and information on cryptocurrencies, digital assets and the future of money, is an award-winning media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and adheres to a strict set of editorial policies. In November 2023, CoinDesk was acquired by the Bullish Group, owner of Bullish, an institutional and regulated digital asset exchange. The bullish group is majority owned by Block.one; Both groups have interests in a variety of blockchain and digital asset businesses and in significant digital asset holdings, including bitcoin. CoinDesk operates as an independent subsidiary and an editorial board, chaired by a former editor-in-chief of The Wall Street Journal, is being formed to support journalistic integrity.Zambian officials went to China last week where they discussed debt restructuring with representatives of the Export-Import Bank of China and some Chinese commercial banks, Zambian Treasury Secretary Felix Nkulukusa told Reuters. Zambia defaulted on its sovereign debt in 2020 and its debt restructuring under the G20 Common Framework process has been plagued by delays.

In November, its bilateral creditors, including China Exim [USN:J8N3BG00M TEXT:»rejected»] a deal Zambia had reached with international bondholders, arguing that it was not comparable to the debt relief they had offered and that more was needed .To my surprise, my utility bill increased by $50 in December. When I studied the bill, the gas consumed was significantly higher than usual. Despite all my strategies to become an electric home, my boiler still runs America Mobile Number List  on gas. Like most homes in my area (and those still being built), my home was “gas ready.” The original boiler was gas, while a gas fireplace in the living room added appeal to buyers. The fireplace, which I stopped using about eight years ago, is now wasted space. The last time I thought about using it, the living room filled with so much fumes that I thought the carbon monoxide alarm would go off at any moment. Natural gas, more than 70% methane, is a huge pollutant. Although methane leaves our atmosphere faster than other fossil fuels, it contributes to about a third of the greenhouse gas warming occurring today. At the United Nations COP28 climate conference, nations committed to reducing methane in our atmosphere.

The goal is a 30% reduction in methane emissions by 2030. One problem in achieving this goal is that natural gas has been considered a transition fuel in the transition process towards clean energy. The fossil fuel industry did a wonderful job with their campaign to make natural gas look attractive. Climate journalist Emily Atkin’s “Heated” newsletter and other sources reveal how the fossil fuel industry paid for study after study that perpetuated the myth that natural gas is not harmful to our atmosphere. In contrast, the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change notes that a reduction in natural gas with its main methane component must become part of our plan to address climate change. We, in turn, must realize that the fossil fuel industry has been spreading misinformation and respond accordingly. Reducing methane will require attention to agriculture, the fossil fuel industry, solid waste and wastewater. According to the UN, “agriculture is the largest source of global methane emissions, responsible for approximately 40% of man-made emissions; “Fossil fuels are the second largest source, responsible for approximately 35% of emissions, with waste and others making up the rest.” Although we may immediately think that agriculture's methane problem comes from animals, that is not true. Instead, artificial fertilizers are the main contributor to methane production in agriculture.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-8 10:03 , Processed in 0.031747 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |