Maximizing ROI with Performance-Based Digital Marketing

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 16:35:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This is why you often hear YouTubers say that important information will be given at the end of the video and that you must therefore stay until the end. This is also what I do by telling you that the best tips for taking advantage of the algorithm are at the end! So here, for  hours, YouTube will test your video and measure the time viewers spend watching it. If the watch time is not good, your video will stop being offered. And even if they watch your video until the end, everything is not over because the YouTube algorithm also analyzes Watch Time per session. The YouTube Algorithm analyzes.

Watch Time per Session To understand how the YouTube algorithm works, you must first Albania WhatsApp Number understand what its objective is. Like all social networks, YouTubes goal is to keep its users connected for as long as possible. So, if your video has a good clickthrough rate and viewers watch it in its entirety BUT they then leave YouTube to go to your website or elsewhere, the Algorithm will certainly not promote it. Seems obvious to you, right? Unfortunately, many users  and were not going to lie, I did it too!  invite viewers to visit their website or find them on another social network at the end of the video. If you do this and it works, YouTube will limit the visibility of your video to keep its users connected. However, its a tip that we often find in tutorials or training courses.

Which naturally brings me to the preconceived ideas that we find everywhere and which made me struggle on YouTube! Just like you perhaps how youtube algorithm works Part  Common Ideas about the YouTube Algorithm If you are looking for information on how to be more visible on YouTube, you will often find the same tips and many of them are false. They are based on preconceived ideas and if you follow them, you will not obtain the expected results. So maybe its time to stop them, right? Lets see the first. . The number of subscribers I noticed this recently, when I passed the  subscriber mark. YouTube is clear on the subject the most important thing is not the number of subscribers but the number of people who watch several of your videos and as regularly as possible. Initially,

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:56 , Processed in 0.033473 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |