It’s that simple! Here’s a simple step

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-9 19:34:13 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
One of the innovations that caught my attention is this arrow that indicates where the bathroom, exit and accommodation are located. As in the following image: Source: MobileTime The technology should arrive first at airports, train stations and malls in large cities, including New York, see? Local business opportunities You must have already understood how to benefit from this technology, but it’s good to be clear, isn’t it? With Live View searches you’ll take advantage of many more opportunities from local visitors. After all, anyone with access to a smartphone will be able to find your website and information about your business when passing by.

While with Indoor Live View, you can show your establishment in an interactive and far more practical way. This will certainly be an application that will give a competitive advantage to those who know how to do it. Businesses benefiting from immersive France Phone Number Data vision This is where we merge the digital with the physical. Here are some examples of businesses that can benefit from the immersive view of Google Maps: Bars and restaurants Cafes and Bakeries Pet Shops Beauty salons and cosmetics stores Gyms Construction Materials Clothes store Schools Real Estate How to offer interactivity? All you need is an updated Google My Business account for your business to appear in the Live View of Google Maps. -by-step for you to create your page on Google My Business.

Access Google My Business Click on “Manage now” Complete the registration form to confirm location and contact details Keep your page up to date Ask your customers to rate service, support and product on Google On Rock Content’s blog you can check How to Optimize Your Google My Business Page among other information. Finally, interactivity doesn’t have to stop there, because interactive content also plays an important role in sales. One research showed that interactive content delivers 52.6% more engagement than static content, reinforcing that people are very interested in this format. Even Apple used interactive content to launch its iPhone 14 models in 2022.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-10-25 01:26 , Processed in 0.030043 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |